It’s only been a bit over year that fastlane joined Fabric at Twitter, which enabled me and the team to build even more awesome things around fastlane, just some examples:
- A web-app to build your fastlane configuration
- A pre-packaged fastlane, to have all dependencies bundled
- fastlane plugins, a new way to create powerful actions and extend fastlane
- Full 2-factor support for Apple IDs
- Upgraded fastlane to be a mono-repo
- Launched the new docs.fastlane.tools page
Today it’s time for the next big step for fastlane: fastlane - along with the Fabric platform - is joining Google, working together with the Firebase team. The two teams are committed to building the best tools to help developers build better apps. fastlane will stay an open source project as part of that mission.
I’m super excited about this opportunity, and can’t wait for what we can all build together.
Tags: fastlane, google | Edit on GitHub