Sigh… you have code signing issues again? Introducing sigh, which creates all necessary certificates for App Store, Ad Hoc and Development for you.
What it does:
- Download the latest provisioning profile for your app
- Renew a provisioning profile, when it has expired
- Repair a provisioning profile, when it is broken
- Create a new provisioning profile, if it doesn’t exist already
- Supports App Store, Ad Hoc and Development profiles
Unless otherwise mentioned in the post, those projects are side projects which I work on on weekends and evenings, and are not affiliated with my work or employer.
Tags: automatic, code, signing, certificates, provisioning, profiles, script, ruby, gem, jenkins | Edit on GitHub